Pearl Harbor & Dole Plantation & Polynesian Cultural Center Tour from Lihue, Kauai
Tickets to Pearl Harbor & Dole Plantation & Polynesian Cultural Center Tour from Lihue, Kauai
- Expert World War II Narration
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Dole Pineapple Pavilion
- North Shore Oahu Beaches
- Polynesian Cultural Center Admission
- Enjoy various villages, people and cultures of the South Pacific
- Barbecue (BBQ) Lunch Buffet
- La’ie Point & Pali Lookout
- Byodo In Japanese Temple
Local Expert Tour Guides | Deluxe Mini-Coach Transportation | All Admissions to Featured Sites | Lunch | Hotel Pick-Drop
Explore the top attractions on Oahu within one incredible day guided by Pearl Harbor Tours! This package takes you to historical Pearl Harbor and the fascinating music, dance and people of the Pacific featured at the Polynesian Cultural Center.
Discover the U.S.S. Arizona Memorial
Location: WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument | Difficulty Level: Easy | Time at Memorial: 2 hours approx.
- Ride aboard a Naval vessel to the Arizona Memorial on Battleship Row!
- See the “black tears of the Arizona” (Iridescent oil, still trickling to the top of the harbor surface from the U.S.S. Arizona after 70 years!)
- See actual artifacts from the attack--from both the Japanese and United States!
- Visit the gift shop for books, souvenirs and WWII memorabilia.
- Walk the grounds of the National Monument with informative displays
- View battleship row, the U.S.S. Bowfin Submarine
- See the Headquarters of the U.S.S. Pacific Fleet • Discover many Navy vessels that might include destroyers and carriers
What You’ll Do
This tour begins when we pick you up at your hotel, airport terminal or cruise ship departure point. While traveling to Pearl Harbor our expert guides will take you back in time with a historical recounting of the events leading up to the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Upon arrival at the Valor in the Pacific National Monument you’ll have a chance to explore the museum filled with historical artifacts and documents that further set the stage of the attack on Pearl Harbor. You’ll also see a historic film featuring archive footage of the actual attack! Then, you’ll board an official United States Navy vessel for a ride across the bay to the site of the Arizona Memorial--suspended above the sunken battleship where 1,177 sailors gave the ultimate sacrifice for their country. You’ll see Pearl Harbor from the same vantage as the sailors did that fateful morning and bear witness to the names of the fallen. Insightful and Unforgettable, this tour is a must for any trip to the islands.
- The 23 min. documentary of the attack might be emotional to some visitors
- There is a 10-15 minute Navy boat ride over to the Memorial
- Subject to close for stormy weather
- Should be able to walk 4 city blocks
Note: Behavior at the Memorials
The memorials are places of honor, inspiration, reflection, and quiet contemplation commemorating those who died during the attack of December 7, 1941. Visitors are asked to assist in maintaining an atmosphere of decorum and respect.
Visit Dole Pineapple Plantation
Location: North Shore | Difficulty Level: Easy | Time Spent at Location: 30min approx.
- See Dole’s world-famous pineapple fields
- Browse through the gift shop (time permitting)
- Enjoy some delicious Dole Whip ice cream
What You’ll Do
After Pearl Harbor set off on a beautiful scenic tour of Oahu's North Shore with sightseeing and stops all along the way, including the famous Dole Pineapple Plantation, before arriving at the Polynesian Cultural Center!
For the freshest pineapple on Oahu, the Dole Pineapple Plantation is the place to be! Sample refreshing, unique pineapple treats, shop for exclusive gifts and walk the pineapple garden to see exotic varieties of pineapple. Anything and everything pineapple you could ask for, Dole’s got it!
Due to time constraints, this tour was not designed to include the maze or train ride.
Explore the Polynesian Cultural Center
Location: North Shore | Difficulty Level: Easy | Time at Polynesian Center: 4 hours approx.
- Narrated Canoe Ride through Villages of the Pacific
- Guided Tour of the Cultural Center & Cultural Activities
- Rainbows of Paradise Canoe Pageant
- All-You-Can-Eat BBQ Lunch Buffet
What You'll Do
Enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch buffet included with your tour, then celebrate the colorful, unique and diverse cultures of Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa, Tonga, Fiji and New Zealand at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Enter a world of Pacific traditions, featuring interactive exhibits at the islands of ancient Polynesia.
The park is subject to hot climate and therefore you are advised to drink lots of water to stay hydrated.
Pick up location
- Your Tour Guide Will Meet At Your Hotel Pick Up Area.
What to Bring
- Government issued Identification (Passports for visitors outside US)
- Wear Covered Shoes and Comfortable clothes (Shirts Are Required)
- No Swim Suits
- No Bags (all bags must be stored for a fee of 3.00 per bag)
- Water, snacks and ice cream are available to purchase at Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, Dole Pineapple Plantation, and Polynesian Cultural Center
Days of Operations
Tour Days: Daily
Tour Pick up & Return Times:*
7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
*Tour Pick-Up and Return Times approximate