Your shopping cart is empty!
• Pearl Harbor is an ADA complaint and handicap accessible facility
• Restrooms, book store, information desk, drinking fountains, movie theater, US Navy shuttle boat, and, the memorial are wheelchair accessible
• Wheelchairs are only available for emergency situations
Visually Impaired Accessibility
• Braille and tactile model resources are available within Visitors Centers
Hearing Impaired Accessibility
• Historical documentary shown in the theater is fully captioned.
• There is an induction loop for use with the hearing aids.
Medical Service Accessibility
• There are no nurses or doctors on site. There are hospitals nearby.
No Bags Allowed at Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
Due to heightened post 9/11 security measurement visitors to the Arizona Memorial and Pearl Harbor Visitor Center are not allowed to bring items into the park that offer concealment. This includes handbags, purses, fanny packs, camera bags backpacks, diaper bags, and luggage.
Storage Facility for Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
There is storage facility next to the Visitors Center entrance operated by the USS Bowfin Submarine. There is a storage fee of $ 4 per bag. The Storage facility is open daily from 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and is the same for all the Pearl Harbor Historical sites.
Items allowed to the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center:
• Strollers, wheelchairs, canes, walkers,
• Umbrellas, jackets, sweaters, small wallets
• Cameras and camcorders, cell phones
• Medication are permitted and subject to inspection.
Items not allowed at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center:
• Any bags that offer concealment (purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, diaper bags, luggage, etc.)
• Glass containers other than baby food jars
• Musical instruments & cases
• Knives, weapons and aerosol containers
• Recreation or sports equipment (skateboards, skate shoes, frisbees, etc.)
• Flowers in pots, vases or containers
The average Pearl Harbor daytime summer temperature at is 85º F. (29.4 C) and the average daytime winter temperature is 78º (25.6º C).
During high wind, the shuttle boat ride to the Memorial can be suspended by the US Navy. The Visitor Center remains open.
Hawaii's weather is not only great but also very consistent and it only has 2 seasons: summer (from May to October) and winter (from November to April.)
Click below to view all tours departing from: