Pearl Harbor & North Shore Tour
Tickets to Pearl Harbor & North Shore Tour
Tour Highlights & Map
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Dole Pineapple Pavilion
- North Shore
- Honolulu City Tour
Local Expert Tour Guides | Deluxe Mini- Coach Transportation | Admissions to Featured Sites | Lunch
Your full-day tour begins with a stop at Pearl Harbor, highlighted by the USS Arizona Memorial and the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Learn the history of Pearl Harbor from your expert tour guide and take in the peaceful harbor at the Remembrance Wall where you will see the names of the heroes who gave their lives during the tragic attack of December 7, 1941.
Then, explore the island with your guide, taking in the beauty of Oahu throughout your tour. Travel from the perfect beaches of Oahu’s North Shore to the lush rain forests of the Koolau Mountains. The diverse scenery is just part of what makes Oahu so special, and you will see it all!
Discover the U.S.S. Arizona Memorial
Location: WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument | Difficulty Level: Easy | Time at Memorial: 2 hours approx.
- Ride aboard a Naval vessel to the Arizona Memorial on Battleship Row!
- See the “black tears of the Arizona” (Iridescent oil, still trickling to the top of the harbor surface from the U.S.S. Arizona after 70 years!)
- See actual artifacts from the attack--from both the Japanese and United States!
- Visit the gift shop for books, souvenirs and WWII memorabilia.
- Walk the grounds of the National Monument with informative displays
- View battleship row, the U.S.S. Bowfin Submarine
- See the Headquarters of the U.S.S. Pacific Fleet
- Discover many Navy vessels that might include destroyers and carriers
What You’ll Do
This tour begins when we pick you up at your hotel, airport terminal or cruise ship departure point. While traveling to Pearl Harbor our expert guides will take you back in time with a historical recounting of the events leading up to the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Upon arrival at the Valor in the Pacific National Monument you’ll have a chance to explore the museum filled with historical artifacts and documents that further set the stage of the attack on Pearl Harbor. You’ll also see a historic film featuring archive footage of the actual attack! Then, you’ll board an official United States Navy vessel for a ride across the bay to the site of the Arizona Memorial--suspended above the sunken battleship where 1,177 sailors gave the ultimate sacrifice for their country. You’ll see Pearl Harbor from the same vantage as the sailors did that fateful morning and bear witness to the names of the fallen. Insightful and Unforgettable, this tour is a must for any trip to the islands.
- The 23 min. documentary of the attack might be emotional to some visitors
- There is a 10-15 minute Navy boat ride over to the Memorial
- Subject to close for stormy weather
- Should be able to walk 4 city blocks
Note: Behavior at the Memorials
The memorials are places of honor, inspiration, reflection, and quiet contemplation commemorating those who died during the attack of December 7, 1941. Visitors are asked to assist in maintaining an atmosphere of decorum and respect.
Visit Dole Pineapple Plantation
Location: North Shore | Difficulty Level: Easy | Time Spent at Location: 30min approx.
- See Dole’s world-famous pineapple fields
- Browse through the gift shop (time permitting)
- Enjoy some delicious Dole Whip ice cream
What You’ll Do
For the freshest pineapple on Oahu, the Dole Pineapple Plantation is the place to be! Sample refreshing, unique pineapple treats, shop for exclusive gifts and walk the pineapple garden to see exotic varieties of pineapple. Anything and everything pineapple you could ask for, Dole’s got it!
Due to time constraints, this tour was not designed to include the maze or train ride.
Explore the North Shore
Location: North Shore | Difficulty Level: Easy
- Famous surfing beaches: Sunset, Waimea & Pipeline
- Historic Haleiwa Town (time permitting)
- Scenic Laie Point & Chinamans Hat
- Quaint Hawaiian Villages
What You’ll Do
Visit Hawaii’s famous North Shore, surf capitol of the world! Discover world-famous “big wave” surfing beaches and Haleiwa Town. Experience the beauty of the scenic points of Laie Point and Chinaman’s Hat.
- The North Shore is famous for world championship surf competitions.
- Visiting Haleiwa Town is time permitting and not guaranteed.
- Road delays are common among the winter months due to high surf and surf competitions.
Experience the Honolulu City Tour
Location: Downtown Honolulu | Difficulty Level: Easy | Time Spent at Location: 45min approx.
- 5 minute walk through Honolulu
- Punchbowl - National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Royal Iolani Palace
- Civic Center & State Capitol
- Kamehameha Statue
What You’ll Do
Enjoy a tour of historic Honolulu, featuring buildings from the last Hawaiian Monarchy. Connect with Hawaii’s rich royal past. Stop and observe the city's most historical sites including the ‘Iolani Royal Palace (the only place in the U.S. where a non-U.S. flag is allowed to fly by itself).
The Aliiolani Hale, where the original “Hawaii 5-0” was filmed in the 1970’s. The Missionary Houses Museum, which have been restored to give you a glimpse of the architecture from the mid-1800’s. And the world famous statue of King Kamehameha the Great among many other historical sites and buildings.
Should be able to walk 2 city blocks
Pick up location
- Your Tour Guide Will Meet You Outside the Inter Island Terminal at the Honolulu Airport.
What to Bring
- Government issued Identification (Passports for visitors outside US)
- Wear Covered Shoes and Comfortable clothes (Shirts Are Required)
- No Swim Suits
- No Bags (all bags must be stored for a fee of 3.00 per bag)
- Water, snacks and ice cream are available to purchase at Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, Dole Pineapple Plantation, and Polynesian Cultural Center
Days of Operations
Tour Days: Daily
Tour Pick up & Return Times:*
6:45 AM - 4:30 PM
*Tour Pick-Up and Return Times approximate